Easy bourbon cherry chocolate pressed cookies are a twist on a delicate classic cookie. Also known as the popular Spritz cookie made in the United States using a cookie press, similar in form to a glue gun.
I’m honored to be participating in #ChristmasCookiesWeek where you are sure to find cookie recipes your family will love during this holiday season. I received product from Nielsen-Massey to help create this post.
What is on your go to Christmas cookie list? Mine is filled with Pizzelles, crinkle cookies, Italian wedding cookies, cannolis, pignoli cookies etc. until this year, I’ve never used a cookie press. Do you have one? My friend let me borrow hers and I have to admit I am hooked! You can produce Super easy cookies in a short amount of time with little mess to clean up. Where has this cookie tool been all my life?!
The traditional buttery delicate cookie are made with butter, sugar, flour, and an egg. What I like about this recipe is you can put your unique spin when making these pressed cookies. I happen to like fruit infused bourbons and chocolate. I combined the two flavors to create these easy bourbon cherry chocolate pressed cookies. I used cherry here but you can swap out the cherries for raspberries or strawberries or leave the filling out.
These easy bourbon cherry chocolate cookies are great for a hostess gift in this holiday season or a quick batch to whip up for the neighborhood cookie exchange. Let me know if you made these cookies with bourbon infused cherries or customized with your favorite fruit. You may also omit the bourbon while reducing the flour by 1/4 cup.
Looking for more cookie recipes? My all time favorite cookies are Pizzelles – Italian Waffles. Here are my Spicy Chocolate Pizzelles and my Lemon Pizzelles looking for more spice? Try Spicy Chocolate Spritz Cookies or my famous NCR cookies. Below is a list of cookie recipes my friends have made for #ChristmasCookiesWeek as well as a festive giveaway. May your Christmas season be filled with good cheer, fabulous friends and sweet treats.
- 12 Days of Cookies by Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Alex’s Double Chocolate White Chip Cookies by Family Around the Table
- Chocolate Mint Chip Cookies by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Cranberry Christmas Balls by Palatable Pastime
- Cranberry Orange Shortbread Cookies by Making Miracles
- Double Chocolate Port and Caramel Cookies by Making the Most of Naptime
- Easy Bourbon Cherry Chocolate Press Cookies by Girl Abroad
- Gingerbread Bars by The Freshman Cook
- Gingerbread Cookies by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Gingersnap Truffles by Frugal Pantry
- Holiday Snickerdoodles by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Lemon Shortbread Snowballs by Red Cottage Chronicles
- Mocha Crinkle Cookies by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Mocha Sugar Cookies by Daily Dish Recipes
- Pecan Crescents by Everyday Eileen
- Peppermint Shortbread by Feeding Big
- Toffee Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies by House of Nash Eats